воскресенье, 21 мая 2017 г.

Media Center With Toy Storage Drawers

I had two problems at my house. First, a very nice lady in the neighborhood gave my son her kids toys that they had out grown. I am very grateful, but I had a BIG toy problem. Second, I had a large blank wall in my family room, that I didn't know what to do with.
While looking through a magazine I found a great media center that I thought could solve both of my problems. The price was pretty steep. I decided I could build it for 1/10th the magazine price. I began drawing up some plans, available: http://www.hertoolbelt.com/entertainment-center-pb-media-center-plan/

In the plans I added 4 deep drawers for toy storage. My little helper and I had fun building and testing the quality.

The media center is great for our electronics storage as well. The project might seem a little intimidating, but totally do-able says this 30-something year old Mom and her little helper.
Get the

Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!

Go

Original article and pictures take https://www.hometalk.com/3736941/media-center-with-toy-storage-drawers site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий